Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas, Kwanza, Stuff, Dancing Time, and other holidays!

Hello followers! I am starting a holiday poll (this is the poll it isn't an actual one somewhere else on this page) about what people want for Christmas, Kwanza, Stuff, Dancing Time, or any other holidays I am unaware of (for those of you wondering I celebrate Stuff and Dancing Time.) Please feel free to express your hearts's deepest desires (like muffins, family, going scuba diving, watching the President of the U.S.A. wet his expensive business pants during a big speech, being a millionaire Tango-dancer (like me, I mean rich and a good dancer isn't a bad way to go!!!), or something else.) Check the bottom of the page for an actual poll!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this poll I celebrate a lot of the stuff on there (like Friday, the present, past, future and just a few seconds ago... That is the beggining of a long list:My Birthday


    Your Birthday


    A Few Seconds Ago


    In A Bit


    One Day


    Two Days Ago


    Stuff


    Christmas


    Hanukah


    Dancing Time


    Today


    Tomorrow


    Yesterday


    Now


    Then


    Someday


    Three Kings Day


    Happy Day (Yes, they've come again!)


    The Fourth of July (U.S. citizens only)


    Friday (Well chosen, a personal favorite!)


    Saturday (Five stars, excellent choice!!)


    Sunday (Too close to Monday but I'll take it.)


    Whenever


    New Years


    candy day


    halloween


    past


    present


    future


    veterens' day


    easter


    M.L.K day (no school... YAY)


    snow days


    any vacation


    thanks giving [goble goble]


    snow days with no school (even better than a regular snow day)


    any day with no school


    me day


    awsome day (i Know i spelled it wrong don't correct me unless you can tell me the right way to spell it.


    my parents' birth days


    my family members' birth days


    feild trip days


    fun days


    good days


    any day with almost no home work (like today)


    and last (finally) but certainly not least ...
    DAY WITH NO HOMEWORK!!!!!!!


    etc and so on...

    ReplyDelete